Want a job in Latvia for stay there. Thank u 🙏

My self Nishant Giri from Nepal 🇳🇵 I don't have any job so I want a job in Latvia 🇱🇻 and want to satay there with family and make a bright future with happy life so plz help me to get any job ? Will u help me to get job in Latvia 🇱🇻?

My best wishes to you. Latvia is a cold winter place .Down to minus 24c  in February, March .can go down to minus 32c. Jobs here pay so little and lots cant survive as jobs are scarce outside city of Riga .  Rent is high and tax on small jobs higher than most European nations. Food is cheap and so is travel on bus or train. Most Latvians have left to find jobs in UK or USA.
Medical aid is expensive so my thought is why choose Latvia to live in. I am fine as built a home and gardens when it was really cheap here. Im a British pensioner and with care can survive here. I hope this helps you look for another country to live in with jobs and living expense cheaper than here. I know that many youth go to work in Germany and come back with money. A job ,if one can be found,pays top rate of just 400 euro a month. Alone with say 300 a month rent you will find it hard to cope. Look for a nation with lower taxation cheaper rents and jobs that pay to save on. I hope this helps you make the transition to Europe

Are u living in Riga or where.Ma pani nepali nai ho

Are u in riga