FFP2 protective masks

Hello

Someone would know a link for buy on line these goods  ?

Buy from France but for delivering to friends in Vietnam :-)

Thanking you

Try tiki[dot]vn, it should be a kind of vietnamese Amazon.

oulà !! they have a lot ! hope it will work :-)

cạm ơn rat nhieu

Tiki doesn't work, need a phone IN vietnam...   :-(

Can't you just use your friend's Vietnamese phone number? I think another name for those is KN95 masks.

qnbui wrote:

I think another name for those is KN95 masks.

The CDC website has a section on KN95 masks:

"KN95 masks are a type of filtering facepiece respirator that are commonly made in China and similar to N95 masks commonly used in the United States. ... BE AWARE: About 60% KN95 masks in the United States are counterfeit (fake) and DO NOT meet NIOSH requirements."

From Avilash Cramer, PhD, Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology, "if the packaging of your KN95 masks says it's NIOSH-approved, it's most likely fake. NIOSH is a U.S. government agency that wouldn't approve a mask made to another country's regulation standards."

Note: Although my belief is independent of the above warning, my husband and I haven't bought anything made in China for more than 25 years now -- except electronic devices that have Chinese made components, something we cannot prevent.  We're two of the hundreds of thousand Americans who suffered Chinese drywall in the early 2000s, therefore, we wouldn't touch face mask made in China under any circumstance, with or without the CDC's input.

The historic moment, when two people wearing protective masks shook hands...

https://gordythomas.files.wordpress.com/2021/04/screenshot_20210430-211425_facebook.jpg

Lazada doesn't work more ! i succeeded to register but i am unable to pay :-(

They still have big progresses to do !

I don't want to use neither Amazon, nor alibaba !

I wait news from lazada customers service...

sergefaure wrote:

Lazada doesn't work more ! i succeeded to register but i am unable to pay :-(

You have the option to pay COD.  Most, if not all, Vietnamese do not pay at the time of order.

Out of 3 largest online retailers (Tiki, Lazada, and Shopee), Tiki is the only one who still allows the customer to open the package (not the manufacturer's warranty seal) to check the merchandise before paying.  If the merchandise is not to the customer's satisfaction, he can refuse to accept as long as he pays the shipping charge.

Yes :-)  but in France if we want to offer something to someone, with a a little surprise, we do not want the friend has to pay for !
This is why i want to pay when ordering, as we do in France !

I wait news from   Lazada Vietnam Customer Care  :-)

Hello !

Foreigners are now allowed to use bank cards on Lazada !

You can buy masks for your friends in Vietnam :-)