ALL SPORTS MALAGASY

The Makis ladies will leave the country for Tunisia to compete in two VII rugby tournaments. Both competitions will run from May 1 to 8 in Tunisia. Malagasy selection will face Kenya and country HOST These two appointments will prepare the Olympic Games dams scheduled for June 19 in Monaco.
🔷 14 players have been retained by breeder Eric Randrianarison says Eric Sefo. They've been in an internship blocked in Andohatapenaka for about ten days. After PCR tests last weekend, departure is scheduled this Tuesday evening.
📷 Malagasy Rugby

Barea: Nicolas Dupuis remains the coach
Wednesday April 28 | Mandimbisoa R.
Nicolas Dupuis remains for the moment the coach of the Malagasy national team, the Barea of ​​Madagascar. A communication going in this direction, for clarification, was released Tuesday by the Madagascan Football Federation. "  So far no decision has been taken on the possible suspension or replacement of the coach of the Malagasy national team, in the person of the coach, Nicolas Dupuis,  " the statement said.

"  Any declaration, in all its forms, relating thereto is considered null and void  ", specifies this Malagasy football body which wishes to recall that "  all information and / or decisions taken at the level of the executive committee must be subject to 'an official communication on behalf of the federation  '.

Recently, rumors have been circulating about a possible replacement of Nicolas Dupuis at the head of the Malagasy selection following in particular the failure of the national team during the CAN qualifiers. The change of coach after a failure is an increasingly common practice in the world of football, the coach is often accused of being responsible for the defeats. The name of the former Malagasy international who played for Paris Saint Germain, Eric Rabesandratana has been mentioned as a possible replacement. This former defender of Paris Saint-Germain (1997-2001) recently declared in the columns of the newspaper Le Parisien to be interested in this position. " I love this country, I love this selection. It is an opportunity that cannot be refused. A lot of people have told me about this. While waiting for news from the leaders, I stand ready . »He said to the newspaper Le Parisien.

Concurring sources indicate that a meeting of the executive committee of the FMF would have been held yesterday and during which the replacement of Nicolas Dupuis was on the agenda. Seven of the members of this committee then reiterated their confidence in the French coach of the national team given the efforts he made especially during the Barea's first participation in CAN 2019.
https://www.madagascar-tribune.com/Bare … nneur.html