How to check on appeal result

Hi everyone,

I am clueless on how can I check on the status of my ePass renewal?  My HR just states that it has been rejected and that they submitted an appeal, no mention on when did they apply the ePass renewal, when was it rejected, and when was the appeal submitted?

My current ePass is expiring in end of July. 

I check with MOM on my pass validity, I didn't see any message or any info suggesting that my ePass renewal is on pending appeal status.

Is it only HR who can actually see the status and no way for me to see the ongoing appeal status?

Thank u.

You can't see appeal results, can ask your HR to share the rejection email as ref. Your pass is going to expiry in July. So, you have roughly little more than 2-3months left. Better look for a new employer. Market is opened up now in Singapore and those foreigners who are currently in Singapore have got advantage to your peers who are outside of Singapore. Good luck

To answer your question, appeal status (unlike pass application status) isn't something you can view. Only the submitter from their registered account (your employer or their designated agency) can view the status.

The other alternative to keep a tab on the appeal status (if it exceeds 6-8 weeks), is for the submitter to call MoM (however, this isn't encouraged unless really critical).

Hope this helps.

Yes, market is comparatively better than it was a few months ago, if you wish to try your luck with a new opportunity (given the circumstances), you sure can. However, renewals aren't that dicey, would be just some additional ask of information from MoM.

Good luck.

@surya2k thanks for the reply

@Shekhz thanks for the reply