About invitation letter to Ecaudor

Hi am Darlington j Jacobs I'm a Liberian citizen do I need letter of invitation before coming to Ecaudor ?

darlingtonjacob2 wrote:

I'm a Liberian citizen do I need letter of invitation before coming to Ecaudor ?

Hello, Darlington.  Welcome to the Ecuador forums of Expat.com ....

Liberian citizens do not require a visa to enter Ecuador (note spelling).  This may indicate that a letter of invitation is not necessary to obtain a 90-day tourist stamp at an Ecuadorian airport in Quito or Guayaquil.  A list of requirements -- and the no-visa-necessary report -- is courtesy of Timbu (timbu.com), a major Africa travel site based in Mauritius.  Contact Timbu for further confirmation as there seems to be no operating embassy or diplomatic mission for Ecuador in Liberia.

Another option is to review potential flight information, for instance at cheapoair.com, and contact the airline you would choose for confirmation of Ecuador entry requirements.

cccmedia

Thank alot for the information I'm grateful 🙏🙏🙏

Hi Darlington,

People of below mentioned  countries need visa to enter Ecuador as for now,

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan , Somalia, Senegal, Cuba and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Angola, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iraq, Libya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Syria, Sri Lanka and Venezuela.

The citizens of rest of the countries can enter Ecuador as tourist for 90 days with valid passport and entry stamp on arrival, An Invitation letter or knowing someone in Ecuador could be added advantage when being questioned about purpose of visit. Not Mandatory but does give you extra weightage and assurance of getting a clear entry.

because of covid it is advisable that you get in touch with Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Mobility (MREMH) regarding any queries that you might have. Also check for flights availability as there are lot of travel restrictions in place at the moment.

Cheers

Abi

Thank you so much , it's my first time coming to Ecaudor for visit I don't know anyone there that is the reason why I'm asking all those questions  but however I will visit their website. This is my email address *** and you can contact me on WhatsApp this number ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
darlingtonjacob2 wrote:

Thank you so much , it's my first time coming to Ecaudor for visit I don't know anyone there... however I will visit their website.

You can find information of interest in English off the Expat.com Ecuador forum's welcome page by inserting key words in the search box.  Then click next to the box and it should bring up active and dormant threads relative to your topic of interest.

The Home Office will probably remove your WhatsApp number and email information to comply with site rules.  You may converse with other members via PM or private messaging;  click on a member's icon next to a post s/he wrote .. then click again on the enlarged icon to bring up a messaging option.

Please note the correct spelling of Ecuador.

cccmedia

Hello everyone

I am a Mauritanian passport holder , I want to know which flight can i take to Quito without the necessary of any transit visa ?

Theres a flight from Nairobi in kenya (KLM) via Schiphol airport in Amsterdam and Panama before arriving quito but i have doubts that they'll denied me from boarding the plane. If anyone can help please

Dear Medboune,

Welcome to the Ecuador forums of

Expat.com ...

Our members are predominately laypeople

who would be going out on a limb to say

Take flight X and you won't need that visa.

I suggest you contact a travel agent and/or

the relevant embassy/embassies or

consulate(s) in your region.  Also, contact

the airlines.

It's beyond a layperson's competence to

predict how the authorities will treat you

in Amsterdam or Panama en route to here.

cccmedia in Quito

@cccmedia please how can i get visa or invitation letter from nigeria here,,i went to the ecuador embassy here but its closed

Dear Chiistevo,

Welcome to the Ecuador forums of

Expat.com ...

Provided that that Ecuador embassy is

not re-opening, you'll need to start

emailing Ecuador's nearest embassies

in African countries .. or its consulates,

if any, in your region .. or the relevant

Ecuador agency in Quito.

Let us know when you meet with

some success.

cccmedia in Quito

Hello I'm from liberia and liberia is Visa free to Ecuador and I which to travel there and I don't know which flight can take me there without problem and what documents I may be needing. Thanks for responding

Hi am Darlington j Jacobs I'm a Liberian citizen do I need letter of invitation before coming to Ecaudor ?
-@darlingtonjacob2

Hello Jacob how far did you go with the traveling please will also need your help

From Liberia to Ecuador.

Monrovia-Quito flights are listed at cheapoair.com ...

The shortest duration is about 32 hours, with three

stops in Europe and North America along the way.

Bring a passport with at least six months' time

remaining.  If you have been vaccinated, bring the

vax card.  No letter of invitation should be necessary

if your documentation is otherwise in order.

Your airline should advise whether proof of onward

travel (or a return ticket) is required.

Confirm the above information with the Ecuadorian

embassy nearest you if you can find such an embassy

in Africa or Europe.

cccmedia

@kwubinpascalkang9, when you fly into Madrid, you can then fly non-stop to Quito.  This is with Iberia Airlines, the Flagship Airlines of Spain.  This non-stop flight takes 11 hours and 10 minutes, leaving Madrid around 11:50 p.m. (midnight) and arriving in Quito, Ecuador around 5 p.m. the next afternoon.  Iberia Airlines, however, doesn't fly into or out of Monrovia, so you'll have to to take another airline.  Brussels Airlines flies into and out of Monrovia, Liberia.  You can fly non-stop between Monrovia and Brussels.  Once in Brussels, you can get a non-stop flight into Madrid on Iberia Airlines and then the Iberia Airlines non-stop flight to Quito.

Others have already told you what you'll need to carry with you in terms of entry into Ecuador.  Good luck!

@Coxhere1 thanks very much but what and what is needed before entering Ecuador

Thank you so much , it's my first time coming to Ecaudor for visit I don't know anyone there that is the reason why I'm asking all those questions but however I will visit their website. This is my email address *** and you can contact me on WhatsApp this number ***
-@darlingtonjacob2

Hello my brother how did you go with your journey to Ecuador

who told you Ghana will need visa before going to Ecuador

please am a Ghanaian can travel to Ecuador for tourist without a visa?

Check with your nearest Ecuadorian consulate or embassy.

cccmedia