Your Leisure Activities During the Lockdown?

In the last years or so, almost everyone is all over the world had to face lock down situation and they had to spend lots of time in their homes which stopped many people to do many of their leisure activities and they had to find something which they can do in their home. What was/is your activity in these tough times? Let me share mine, I usually spend most of my spare time playing video games which really gave me a lot of smile and enjoy even in these hard times with pandemic and lockdown. I played many different games during this period including call of duty: Warzone, Valorant, The Last of Us II, Watch Dogs: Legion and more. At the moment, I am mainly playing cyberpunk 2077 which is a role playing game, released by the makers of one of the most successful games ever "The Witcher 3" and even thought this latest release by CDPR isn't as good as their previous blockbuster I am still enjoying this game. Haven't heard about cyberpunk 2077 and want to know more about this game? take a look at psychosquad.com which is a dedicated website about this game.

Hi Emmanuel, I´m not very much into video games, but it sounds interesting. My main lockdown activities were cooking, handicrafts (I´ve built a tree house for my son and the neighbour kids for example) and helping my son with his homeschooling. I have to say, even if I miss my friends and all the social activities, I enjoyed spending so much time together with my family :-)

Oh yeah, video games have saved my life so many times and I will never forget that awesome feeling that I had when I finished the Mass Effect series and saved the Universe (in the game that is ;D).

Playing games and connecting through Twitch and Discord has kept me sane and in touch with people from all over the world.

At the moment, I am mostly playing The Division 2 and Stardew Valley.

I need to get more active though and do more walking outside in the beautiful green areas near me with my dog.