Good news regarding the educational system in Thailand!!!

There's a new female minister who seems to understand where the problems are.

Here's a part from a German magazine translated into English. I truly hope to hear a lot more positive things from the new female Minister.

BANGKOK: Thailand's first female education minister is targeting school bullying as part of three measures that she began implementing a few days after taking office.

Trinuch Thienthong from the ruling Palang Pracharath party wants to campaign for safety in schools, facilitate access to digital resources and knowledge and promote vocational training.

Schools should be free from bullies and child abuse. Anyone who abuses schoolchildren must expect severe penalties said the minister. Thailand often makes the headlines when it comes to bullying incidents as corporal punishment, while illegal, is still widespread and educators are barely or not held accountable. Because in Thai culture, society tends to obey the elderly and the superior.

Trinuch wants to pass on the knowledge and skills necessary for the people of the 21st century and promote the development of appropriate Internet networks and relevant equipment. She also wants to ensure public access to digital resources.

Because Thailand suffers from a shortage of skilled workers, and parents should plan for the future of their children and send them to vocational schools.

That's indeed good news. Source: https://der-farang.com/de/pages/ministe … ins-visier

An M 6 student jumped off a tall building at my former school. Instead of talking to him, they pulled out their phones and took videos and photographs.

I'll never forget him, he was my student in M. 5. In memory. RIP.