TEFL School- where to get the most recognized certificate?

Hello,

I am looking to get my TEFL/TESOL certificate in order to work as an English teacher in the Krabi region, this as soon as possible.

Could anyone recommend where I can get the most recognized certificate? 
There are so many schools and they seem to be offering the same thing, so any insight would be great.

Also, any suggestion as to how to proceed in order to find a teaching job in Krabi?

Thank you!

Hi Marine,
Here's the link to IELTS Thailand.
Hope this helps
Arlette

BUMP!

@FREEACER- is IELTS the same as TEFL/TESOL? if not? what are the difference? if so, what are the similarities?

Is there really a TEFL/TESOL accredited agency here in Bangkok?

I've checked the website link and says 5,900 baht

Do you know schools/university in Bangkok that offers education course for foreigners with English speaking teachers/prof?

I know many expats who are here are not an education graduate but surprisingly, they got a teaching job. A friend of mine was asking me and I couldn't give any reply :(

I suggest you check out site below because it should contain everything you need to know about teaching is Thailand.

ajarn.com

Hi Marine, I got my TESOL Certificate from ECC. I also work for them and it was so great they gave me a refund after 600hours of teaching. 

Good luck! :D

Hi Teetatea v, Who is "ECC" and where is it located?  Is it accredited and/or internationally recognized outside of Thailand?

Also, does anyone know if the Text and Talk Academy or any other TEFL school in Pattaya is accredited and/or internationally recognized outside of Thailand?

I'm making contingency plans if my current job ceases to exist come October 2011.

Thanks!

Khun Terry

Does one's level of degree make a difference in salary after earning a TEFL certificate and he/she begins teaching English in Thailand (outside of BKK)?

Thanks.

Khun Terry