English tutor in Pattaya

hi guys I'm looking for English tutor in Pattaya 3 days[2 hours]per weeks.donation 700 thb day [experience mandatory]

@PavloPeter Hi. Just a friendly advice. I hope for the best, that you will find tutor, but myself in a primary role as a teacher and tutor, I don't believe you will manage find a quality  tutor for the price you have offered.
Example: 1 on 1 tutoring I charge 500THB/h MINIMUM for a students in primary and secondary education level. For adults price go higher. For a group of 2 students, I take minimum 900THB/h...

I don't blame you for the offer, just take it as an advice.

@PavloPeter with the utmost respect you are asking for somebody educated to a fairly high standard to work for peanuts

Hello PavloPeter,

I suggest that you browse the Thailand classifieds.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Djameel
Expat.com Team
@PavloPeter

I  am happy to help. I am an experienced ESL teacher. It would have to be online though.

My rate is 500 THB  per hour though.

@TadejH Your advice on pricing makes sense. However, as your response contains 6 sentences, with 5 of them not being correct English language, then I would value your own teaching at the price that the guy has suggested. Just some friendly advice.

@PavloPeter

Hi, i hope you are ok? Iam a native English speaker. Who teaches electronics. Iam aware it,s not English that i teach.

But, i know how to teach. So learning a non English speaker my own language is an easy transition. I would need more than the 700b that you have offered. Iam currently, back in the UK to visit family. Then back to Pattaya in 7 days or so. If you still need help, then let me know ?

Regards Justin