Death in UK with Pafos house with no will with COVID no travel

My Dad has a house (about €80k) & a car €200 in Cyprus and joint account with me. There is enough in Bank to pay the bills for another 12 months or so.
Dad died in December 2020 and he had a UK will (I have applied for probate) but no Cyprus will.
We clearly can't get out there and am at a complete loss at what to do. I read about the fees charged by local lawyers as being eye watering.
Any advice on what to do, who to tell or anything really would be much appreciated.

Is the will a valid will here in Cyprus ? I suspect it's not !

There are good lawyers out here as well  as bad ones many speak very good English with English partners and para legals - Andreas Demetriades in paphos has a very good reputation.   https://www.demetriadeslaw.com/

I would suggest you speak to the British High Commission  in Cyprus first get some advice from them and then speak to one of the British residents associations here too they have the experience in these matters

https://pahalaw.com/areas-of-practice/e … in-cyprus/

This might help

Thanks will take a look

You could try Ruth Hatfield Hadjiiannou, who is a lawyer here. She is english, has lived and worked in Paphos for many years and is fair and reliable (in my opinion). email is ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange contact details by using the private messaging system please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Toon. I messaged both companies on Wednesday and neither has replied... siga siga.
Do you have contact of any residents associations preferably in the Pafos area?

Armoukid I have messaged you for details as Toons suggestions are working at Cypriot pace and admin removed email address

I am surprised Demetriades hasnt replied as I had reason to use them about two weeks ago and I got a reply on a saturday morning which was very surprising... I have also been on the opposite side of them with another lawyer and I have to say they put the other lawyer to shame.. I know if i decide the buy a house here soon I  will use them for sure.