Bringing dogs to China

Hi,

I am relocating in China in a few months from Canada. I just read about the one dog per household rule. I have 2 small dogs. Anyone know if I can bring both? I cannot let them go I am attached/ Will they have to quarantine?

Dear Sir,

My experience date from 10 years, they was a quanrantine, Shanghai 7 Days bejing one month but the law has been changing certainly, check with the Embassy for the news rules
somes city from China don't have any quanrantine, try to contact some person in China
who take care of the animals, and will be help you for all the papers, some time it's cost a little  but if you can avoid quanrantine it's better, ve carefull about the way in plane to
be taked, if this a small dogs, may be the will be able to go inside of the cabine,
other wise is in the soute, try to have a direct fly, to avoid some changing plane, and waiting time, I was able to take my dog but it was only one by familly, if you have two famillies, one for your wife, and one for you, it will be great, you will of course be up date for the vaccins, and a test anti rabic  up date check with embassy they know the right
rules and up date, hope you will find the right way to have them both with you, it not easy
but the success is at this price, do your best for them, if you can know some local who will help you that is all the time better, and easy, hope the best for them.
Kenworth 1945

Thank you! I will be coming alone and I want to live with them, I do not wish to separate  them

try to contact some local persons they are able to do some great things, and they love animals, but check with the embassy for all the rules and be sure of them, to be confirmed.

Kenworth1945