Anyone know where to find Beijing local Covid situation?

Hi, I live in Beijing and am wondering if anyone happens to know where to find the local lockdown situation news.  Recently ShunYi was listed as a high-risk area. So if you visited there your Beijing Health Kit status would likely turn Red. However, I heard ShunYi may have been upgraded to a low-risk area and now DaXing is high risk.  This is all hearsay though.  I want to know where to find the status of areas on a daily basis.  I want to know if I can go to ShunYi for example without risking my health or freedom from isolation.

Thanks

All local health clinics can answer these questions for you. You go with one of your Chinese friends to help translate for you, and you ask the girl who sits at the front door to the clinic. They are very helpful.

There is also numerous brochures that are distributed, and your baoan or management group for your housing complex should have these brochures posted near the elevator, the entrance to the complex main gate, and the management office.

They will tell you everything that you need to know about health related issues, vaccination requirements and application and the like.

I would strongly recommend that you signup on your local health APP and use that from now on. It will go next to your GPS tracking APP for the "green to go" access posts and scans. The APP will alert you with whatever news is related to you or your own personal situation. It's a great APP to have.

Thanks I've had that App since October when they finally allowed me to come back home.  I don't think you can move in Beijing without it.  I was looking more for informational purposes so you know when to avoid certain districts etc.   Seems to be available now though through China Daily's website
Thanks for the info. Made me smile to remember the days when I needed Chinese friends or my wife to help and translate etc. I'm well into my third decade here so I'm managing ok on my own. But I had not thought of checking out the health clinics for the answers.  Good idea 💡

. I posted the question here out of laziness I guess instead of doing a more thorough search. 
Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,

Hi!

I can help you.

I also live in Beijing and like making friends.

my wechat: ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct