Can people with HIV work in the IT industry in Dubai?

title

Nope. You can't get a work permit in UAE if you have any high-risk transmittable diseases like HIV or Tuberculosis

For the Internet industry, can you be sure?

If I carry the virus, I will not be able to obtain an ID card, right?

You won't be able to enter UAE for work with such a condition, because you have to qualify a compulsory medical test for a work permit which also tests you for HIV. Even if you are undetectable right now, you will later have issues while living here because you can't import ART(Anti Retroviral Therapy) medications to UAE which would eventually worsen your condition.

First of all, I have passed the medical examination and obtained the ID card and work permit, but I cannot believe that the virus examination agency is 100% correct. Do you think I need to worry about this?

Could you please confirm whether you are undetectable or not. In case you are undetectable then the officials won't be able to find out your viral load due to which they might have qualified you for the medical examination.

I have only one main question.
Should I trust their test results?
Prior to this, I had obtained a work permit and ID card.
Because I am very afraid of this virus, I doubt the official test results.

First why worry if you are not infected, if there's history with you then might be in the future they will find out. As they are very strict with HIV and tuberculosis here.

Because I just suspect that I am carrying the virus, I hope there is an affirmative answer. So can I completely trust the results of my medical examination?

Well Medical technology in UAE is very advance. So I think your suspicion been answered now. As u were able to pass the medical. Because if too don't they will send you back immediately to your country. So be careful now with your health.

Thank you very much for your answer, my mood has calmed down.

To keep it simple, if the test shows that you are HIV negative then you are negative.  If you were HIV positive then irrespective of industry, profession....whatever, you would be deported from the UAE and would never ever get a visa.

HIV is not diagnosed based on "suspicion" :).  If you think you have been exposed to the virus then take a standard antibody test three months after exposure - if that is negative, then you don't have the virus for sure.   If you have the virus and test within this window, your test will be negative as it takes the body around 3 months to build up the antibodies which is what the standard ELISA test (used by UAE and the whole world) looks for.