New members of the Salvador forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Salvador forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in El Salvador if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I just registered yesterday, I'm with you Sam. I don't know if there's a lack of members here for El Salvador but I'm eager to make some new friends. I move to La Libertad in August. If anyone is listening out there I am looking for a room, transportation and people to have a beer at the beach with!

Hello, just registered. Look to move myself and my daughter to San Salvador in a few months. Looking for work (I'm an economist in crypto industry) and a safe place in a nice part of town.

Howdy y'all -

I have quit a bit of experience in El Salvador, live in San Miguel and am looking to meet some new American friends. I have a house, car and am working on permanent residency while I work remote.

I first came to El Salvador in 2009 and have been coming back and forth ever since. I am in the process of buying a home here. Interesting country for sure ... things to love and, well, nowhere is perfect.

Reach out if you live in San Miguel.

camlando wrote:

Hello, just registered. Look to move myself and my daughter to San Salvador in a few months. Looking for work (I'm an economist in crypto industry) and a safe place in a nice part of town.

Santa Tecla (Santa Rosa, Villa Veranda); Santa Elena; Escalón; Antiguo Cuscatlón; Zona Rosa are the best that I know. Villa Veranda has a gated entrance (pluma).

Hi all. Moving to El Salvador early next year. Should be an adventure for me. Lol. Beautiful country from what I've seen online.

Hi I just joined this website but I've been living in El Salvador for 11 years. I'm from England but I married someone from here and now we have three kids together. I lived most of my time in San Salvador but recently moved out to Lourdes

:cool: Afternoon my fellow ExPat's, I'm Paul & I'll be heading down to San Salvador via Djibouti.. long story best regaled over chilled Rum I assure you.

Any way I'll be working in San Salvador for the next 3 years and figured to to some prep work ahead of time... 1 Bedroom furnished Apartment for starters not to far from the U.S. Embassy... least wise until I secure a car.

Thanks in advance Folks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969399

Thanks!

Closed