Good Hotel to Use Near NAIA Manila

Hi,

I contacted US Embassy about hotels to use near Ninoy Aquino International Airport, but got a form letter reply.

Any suggestions on a good hotel near the airport?

If it's just for a sleep over or to pass the time before a flight Nichols Airport Hotel is as good as any I guess. It is just a very short taxi ride from NAIA.

https://www.guestreservations.com/nicho … YcQAvD_BwE

Stayed there my first trip over. Ok hotel, definitely cheap enough. Close? 1st time, possibly but due to traffic it took us 3 hours to make the 10 minute drive. 2nd time no issues with traffic. 3rd time stayed in Holiday Inn I think it was. Nice hotel, hard to get food at night. If we are able to come back this November, we will try and arrange a flight where we can just change terminals and only have to wait 4 or 5 hours. Ideally we would fly though Cebu instead of Manila, but I am not sure that will be an option yet.

If I absolutely have to go through Manila I stay at the Henry Hotel in Pasay. Not far from the airport and a really nice place to relax. Like a little oasis in a classic historical building.  If you're just there for a few hours then any airport hotel will do, the closer the better. Bring earplugs.

Edit - I just checked the booking site and every date is blocked out so probably they are shut down for Covid-related factors.

prior to COVID and before I settled here.

I stayed in City Garden and City Garden Grand in Makati a lot, both are nice and they are actually right across from each other, plethora of foods in the area and plenty to do, again this was pre COVID. Starbucks across the street.

If you want to save a few bucks, you can go to City Garden (not the Grand), I actually prefer this one.