27 years experienced Au Pair from Poland dreaming of comming to Norway

Hello parents,

My name's Magdalena, but friends used to call me Mathilda smile I'm 27 years old and I just graduaded psychology in Jagiellonian University in Cracow. I'm enthusiastic and optimistic person. I belive that life is about meeting other people.

I'm interest in psychology, music and mountaineering. When I got free time I'm climbing rocks and like to be close to nature. I love reading books and painting as well. I like spending my time in active way. Love to travel and meet another cultures to share experiences and knowledge.

I used to work as an niany many years. Let me specify my experinces: 2007-2008 - taking care of 1 year old girl, Basel, Switzerland 2009 -taking care of 3 years girl old and 0,3 year girl,Bael, Switzerland 2010 taking care of 7 years old boy,London, UK 2010 taking care of 4 years old girl, Cracow, Poland, 2011 taking care of 2 months boy, Poland.

I'm a responsible, loving and caring nanny. I know how to spend time with kids in creative way.

Now my dream is to visit Norway. I'm ready to start Au Pair, babysitting job as soon as possible.

Please e-mail me on : [email protected]

Lot's of love

Hi Magdalena,

Could you please avoid copy paste the same message on all the forums. You should post your advert in the Norway classifieds under job section.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Good luck
Christine

Hei Mathilda
I am not sure if i am allow to reply here but i am trying as its not job related forum. Simple solution is come to Bergen and look around. I hosted a couple from Lithunia last week and they found job within 5 days.
Good luck

Arshad