MRVP immigration

Hi everyone:

First of all, it's really my pleasure to talk to you at this forum.

Is there anybody same as me apply for MRVP PR card? I am Chinese and the final approval is on the way, sooner or later I get it and I will plan my trip there. It requires the fingerprint then I'll be issued the ID card from the officials, and here comes my question:

Can I apply for a work permit when I stay there waiting for my ID card? I am not sure because my visa should be a tourism visa with a limit of 90 days, so please if anybody had experienced this progress your guides and suggestions will be very much helpful to me and will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and hope you all happy and healthy everyday!
Xia

Welcome to the Forum, I do not know about the form you wanted information about, it's a resident card you apply for and to get this you will need to show proof of employment, copy of a lease,
proof that you have been living here through bank statements for normally three months and  need to take your passport.

Thank you very much for your reply, glad to see you at this forum. I will land there maybe March 2021, with the approval of officials for my permanent resident card, before I get my PR card there I need to gather my fingerprint there for the officials then just wait for the card.
My question is that during my waiting if it's possible to get a work permit, or it must be the card first then can I apply for the work permit.  :)
Wish you all the best.
Xia