RACISM AMONG BLACKS

I wanted to know how they treat blacks in that country, interns racial, domestic violence among blacks.

Not being black I can't say definitively but I can tell you that there are few people of color here and I once had a policeman tell me he thought all black people in the US were lazy (didn't want to work) and criminals, which lead me to believe that there is probably a strong vein of racism running through the country.

Thank you so much for your response I really appreciate it. I will engage you more going forward, because I am planning to come into georgia.

Can I ask you another question? What is the living standard of georgia compare to other countries in europe?

Georgia has one of the lowest costs of living and also one of the lowest income averages in Europe. That said it continually surprises me how well people, and the city look = relatively prosperous with many nice cars and nice places to live. I think it's probably people in the countryside that don't live as well which keeps driving them to the city and leaving their small towns more and more empty. The price of food here is very cheap and the rents have been dropping because of covid and also many new apartments coming on the market - too many. Construction seems to be the one industry that is still booming but who knows for how long.

Wow, you have won my heart, you are such a nice person to be with. Thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it, but please are you indigenous, are from Georgia or expatriate?

My regards to you!!!

Pretty sure if you click on my name it shows I'm from the USA. Happy to be here in Georgia with low Covid numbers and away from the political insanity back home.         Kind regards, David

I totally DISagree with you!
Food costs as much as in Europe! not less! and even more
Cheese, meat, etc just the same as in Holland!
Restaurants are much cheaper