! Corona travel information to hessen !

Hi! I am in urgent info ASAP please.
I am due to fly into Frankfurt next Monday, but I have a flight to take out two days later!
The problem is due to this corona situation could anyone please tell me if this is a possibility? As I have been told by some people that anyone who enters Germany regardless of country must undergo a quarantine for 5 days Or something? Is there a possibility to avoid this? Since my flight is literally two days after I arrive in Germany.
I also have been told about producing a negative test result, any possibility to produce this at the airport immediately so that I can get exemption from the 5 day quarantine?

I thank you very much in advance for your replies!

Below is a link to the Covid information page of the website of the German embassy in London. According to it, there is no problem and no mention of quarantine. But of course if one is having a fever or any symptoms then they could get screened out and not even allowed to board a plane even if there is no specific ban. A problem could arrive for people from non-EU countries trying to get to Germany over the UK but it doesn't sound like that applies to you. There have been some recent quarantine requirements even for some hots-spots in the EU - but then it is always for 14 rather than 5 days.

https://uk.diplo.de/uk-en/coronavirus?o … 24-2-panel

The situation is confusing and rules change by the day, if not hour. So my experience, with visitors coming from a non-European country two weeks ago, may or may not apply to you:
They had to quarantine for two weeks or until they have a negative result of a test taken after arrival, whichever comes first. Tests can be taken at all major points of entry, like airports and big border crossings, and are sometimes even free of charge (if not, I heard it is around €50-70). The results come within 1 - 2 days (in case of my visitors 24 hours).
Another friend (who has symptoms, which turned out to be just a normal cold) got his results at Frankfurt airport within 6 hours, with an extra fee for speedier processing.
If the test result is negative, you are free to leave. If it is positive, you are not allowed to leave the premises (e.g. hotel room) for 14 days.

I would add to my post above that it was on the news today 22. Sept. 2020 that the UK is planning stricter measures due to rapidly rising infection rates. Like Beppi mentioned, the situation can change at any moment. Another consideration is airport and airline rules in addition to government ones on bans and/or quarantines. Just because a UK citizen might not be banned doesn't mean that an airline rule might not stop them. Best to contact the airline, and to see if one can get airport information about their rules,.

I thank you very much for your kind responses! Really helpful. Here's hoping to the corona situation not worsening!

Bleiben sie gesund!