SOL-ARK Solar System

Hello
We've been getting quotes on installing solar in our place in Cruces, Rincon. I was wondering if anyone has or can share their thoughts regarding the solar system Sol-Ark, either the 8k or 12k models.
We want to have it as a backup, to run when we can and definitely during times the power might be off due to storm or repairs. House is not crazy big, 3 bedroom, normal kitchen, lights, a couple of ACs, a couple of computers, a few other regular items. We are on a top of a hill with no trees obstructing so the panels should be able to take advantage of the sun fairly easy
Any info would be appreciated! Or if you have a specific system you can recommend vs Sol-Ark

Thank you
Nik

Nik - I researched the Sol-Ark system but I felt it was just a bit too gimmicky. I ended up DIYing ours with Schneider equipment and Discovery batteries. Expensive, but absolutely no regrets.

Hey
Thanks for the reply
We did a pretty extensive comparison and research on a lot of systems, batteries, and such and honestly end up ordering the Sol-Ark 12k as it was the best fit for what we were looking for. I don't think any system is perfect and until you test it in real life it's hard to be 100% sure. Would be impossible for us to hand pick and connect a solar system ourselves so we went with a small local company that came recommended by multiple people. The system's parameters, warranties, the way it works with the Fortress battery, and the fact that the inverter and battery size are so compact and clean eventually won. We are putting it up in November and should be able to truly test it in December when we are at the house for awhile
Thanks again for your input

Yeah the Fortress and Sol-Ark was what we were going to do as well, but decided to go for higher end brands just because some of the Sol-Ark marketing was a bit...over the top. Just made me feel uneasy about the longevity of their product.

I'm sure your system will be great, though. Good luck with the project.