Filipina Expat in Dubai applying for a Sweden Residence Permit

Hello beautiful people, I am a 25 yrs old pilipina expat living in dubai for 3 years now, Let me share my story and my on going journey in this application process, well i guess its not my fortune time where in this current situation and global pandemic is affecting almost everything. but there still a lot of reason though to be grateful for, with a smile on my face :)

I have some relatives whos living in sweden, last summer 2017 they applied for a schngen visa for me here in dubai to visit my auntie(father sister) and some of my cousin and niece oh and btw i have 3 denial stamped of schengen visa  in my passport way back in PH. This visit was the time where i met my current boyfriend he is like 5 years older than me so we get easily hang out and talk about some similar interes,  we started as a friends but it turns out into good couple relationship so fast i stay for almost 2months on my first visit. After i left sweden there is no day that has passed that we never talk or videocall (knowing the struggle of VPN in Dubai its because they blocked everything so i neeed to have a vpn to access  :P ) Summer 2018 i camefor a visit again for the second but under my auntie sponsorship almost the whole  month stay i spent all with him. The communication is still there until we came up to a plan of him visiting me in Dubai and him meeting my family in Philippines, July 2019 Welcome to dubai  alskling then he come with me to philippines and meet my family he left for sweden August 2019. Not even 2months October 2019 he came back for a 3weeks vacation  in the dessert again (Dubai) guess he is loving the weather here or me? or both? :P  . Then after a month again he came back to spend christmas holiday with me he arrived decemeber 2019 for the third time in the span of 5 months , guess i am a super lucky girl :) . he was about to come again on april 2020 but airport on dubai has suspended all flights due to covid-19.

Hey you, yes you thank you for reading this story of us well i didnt share it to brag it out but i think its a good way for people in this forum to give me advice base on our story  or how established the foundation we had or might be for some people to relate however case is similar. And if you know any ideas neither tips to help us out gather infos to make this a success youll be a massive blessing for us. :)

Here's the journey of my application.

November 17,2019:
We give our application via online on migrationsverket. I am the one who initiate the application using my migrationsverket account, They ask me to fill up some forms with some questions about my personal info and questions about my relationship with him, i do also remember that they ask about how my boyfriend childhood story was about how many siblings he got and stuff i also need to fill some of infos about his family member name together with their ID number etc but there is no section where we need to attached some documents or file like photos or something. Oh before i forgot there is also some problem that we think its a problem but its not anyways my boyfriend open my migrationsverket account on his PC when he got his own questionnaire from his email  to fill up so he accidentally  used my account instead of making his own account but we call the migration in sweden its always a long hold  que so we just wait after few days we got a confirmation from migrationsverket that it was successful so there is nothing to worry about. until then  There is no day that has passed that i didnt check our application online but i assume this is where the tension begins ooops sorry where the waiting game start.

April 19,2020
Its been 5months now we didnt hear any from the migration, they are not giving any specific update about their process if its going to affect the pending application or what due to corona or changes but they say that the interview cannot be done on a videocall it should behappen at the embassy only  because they need to take photo and fingerprints. So we just crossed fingers that everything will go smooth.

I will update this topic that i share in this forum time by time until to the final decision whenever i will get some updates from there, for now i would be happy to help and answer some questions for those whose planning to apply their own and for pips that they already been on my stage feel free to give me sweet advice or tips. Oh btw is there someone here whos an expat of Dubai and did the resident application in here as well????

Stay Safe everyone and good luck to all our applications  :)

Hello ☺️ any updates?