Catch 22

My stepson worked at a fine sit down restaurant in the Mega Mall. The owner wants to open up for takeout orders.

The owner text him to see if he can come back to work. But, no transportation exists for him to return to work.

I would buy a motor scooter/bike but he has no license and  no way to get a license. (In the states where I come from up to 49cc with no license or test) He is thinking of a bicycle if he can find one to buy.

Transportation was horrible before Corona for millions and millions in Manila. It's time to open up transportation for those brave enough to use it.

W9XR wrote:

My stepson worked at a fine sit down restaurant in the Mega Mall. The owner wants to open up for takeout orders.

The owner text him to see if he can come back to work. But, no transportation exists for him to return to work.

I would buy a motor scooter/bike but he has no license and  no way to get a license. (In the states where I come from up to 49cc with no license or test) He is thinking of a bicycle if he can find one to buy.

Transportation was horrible before Corona for millions and millions in Manila. It's time to open up transportation for those brave enough to use it.

If transportation is opened up, it will be crowded again and the current lockdown has no meaning anymore. Then when the time comes, medical system will collapse.

If the owner wants him to work, maybe its better if he can provide accommodation for their staff nearby so they don't have to use transportation in case he wants to operate during the community quarantine.

For a young man a 10km bicycle ride will do him good.
Just my humble opinion!

:D