Online Ordering From S&R and Landers

On March 24th I sent an email to Landers asking about using a charge card for home delivery, the web page said they would respond in 24 hours. Six days later they responded with an affirmative. I tied to place my order that day, but all the delivery spots were filled up. Day after day, the same thing, all filled up. So I sent them an email inquiring about delivery and never received a response. Unless you have  a  confirmed delivery date, the order is not accepted.

Yesterday I went on the S&R website and placed an order, they confirmed the order with delivery on Thursday between 4 & 5 pm.

So if you have plastic S&R is a good option, no outside exposure to Corona or violation of travel rules.

Nice!!...but just ensure you 'alcohol rub' all packages/hands once delivered!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod … 2914069001

In cities it is probably better, but all delivery is broken in the province.

So far no refund on items out of stock when being selected but in stock when ordered!
just a brain teaser

lasvegan wrote:

So far no refund on items out of stock when being selected but in stock when ordered!
just a brain teaser

When ordering on line, they tell you if the item is out of stock, also the only item that had a limit was Cup of Soup, I believe five per order.

Well the way I understand from my step-son who actually did the ordering, I may be wrong, but they put a hold of the money on your credit card ( Like reserving the money but not actually receiving it at this time) . When the order is going to be shipped, then the actual amount is applied to the card.

At the time of the hold, we receive on screen a message that we must call this 800 number to confirm the purchase. The number actually belongs to the Bank of America. I have a Ooma Telo (V.O.I.P.) with my US telephone number which allows me to call anywhere in the states.

I had the BoA customer service person in less than a minute, I confirmed the purchase, she said to repeat the order checkout again and it will be approved. I was not expecting everything to happen so fast.

Once previously, about two years ago, I tried to use my card and for some strange reason it didn't go through. I called BoA and I got the usual message, this time it was going to be a three hour wait. I opted for them to call me back when it was my turn, they called me back the next day.

I thought I would have to go the same thing this time, thinking with the pandemic they would be overloaded with calls. Five Stars to BoA for the quick service.

Yup I have been through that! But 50% of the time The order is incomplete at my door! Not sure why being in the Phil's i can think of a couple! They said that the courier report said all delivered. lol! Now i have guard verify it before letting them into complex for delivery

lasvegan wrote:

Yup I have been through that! But 50% of the time The order is incomplete at my door! Not sure why being in the Phil's i can think of a couple! They said that the courier report said all delivered. lol! Now i have guard verify it before letting them into complex for delivery

Thanks for the heads up, never gave a thought about it until your reply. I will make a list of my order in case there is not an itemized receipt with the delivery and cross check it with the delivery person.