Wet Market in Mandaluyong for fresh seafood and vegetables.Please help

Friends am living in Mandaluyong at Highway Hills and every weekend go shopping in a landmark for basic items such as sea food, vegetables, fruits and other basic necessities. I believe I am paying far higher and there are cheaper options with fresh food such as wet markets.

Would you be kind enough to suggest any wet market in Mandalauyong area for above items? Appreciate your help guys!

try martinez wet market near nueve de pebrero

happygohappy wrote:

try martinez wet market near nueve de pebrero

Thanks for your suggestion. Will try to locate it.

Lamdmark prices are reasonable for the convenience and have a good variety and freshness. Wet markets for vegetables are good. Watch out for the meats, some vendors sell double dead.

dhnindc wrote:

Lamdmark prices are reasonable for the convenience and have a good variety and freshness. Wet markets for vegetables are good. Watch out for the meats, some vendors sell double dead.

Oops that's crazy about meats. What about fruits and same goes to seafood??

I cant handle the smell of the place, but the largest wet market is Cubao.  Just take MRT up to Cubao and follow your nose.  My friends send their helpers for the seafood.

dhnindc wrote:

I cant handle the smell of the place, but the largest wet market is Cubao.  Just take MRT up to Cubao and follow your nose.  My friends send their helpers for the seafood.

I can drive up there. Let me try to find it out on map. Cubao is how far from Mandaluyong?

Hassanalishah wrote:

Friends am living in Mandaluyong at Highway Hills and every weekend go shopping in a landmark for basic items such as sea food, vegetables, fruits and other basic necessities. I believe I am paying far higher and there are cheaper options with fresh food such as wet markets.

Would you be kind enough to suggest any wet market in Mandalauyong area for above items? Appreciate your help guys!

Go to the wet market at "Market Place". Near Kalentong and Shaw Blvd...Also not far away in San Juan under the Pure Gold shopping there is a huge market with very affordable pricing..To get there just turn turn off Shaw Blvd onto Kalentong north and go approx. 11/2 miles to Pure Gold on the right...Hope this helps..

vetretreat wrote:
Hassanalishah wrote:

Go to the wet market at "Market Place". Near Kalentong and Shaw Blvd...Also not far away in San Juan under the Pure Gold shopping there is a huge market with very affordable pricing..Hope this helps..

Thanks for your valuable suggestions for sure will go there sometime soon. Any suggestion as what time should I go to avoid rush and also get fresh items

Hassanalishah wrote:
vetretreat wrote:
Hassanalishah wrote:

Go to the wet market at "Market Place". Near Kalentong and Shaw Blvd...Also not far away in San Juan under the Pure Gold shopping there is a huge market with very affordable pricing..Hope this helps..

Thanks for your valuable suggestions for sure will go there sometime soon. Any suggestion as what time should I go to avoid rush and also get fresh items

before 7 am

Thanks

You can try the supermarket at Fisher Mall for fresh fish. Fisher Mall is on Quezon Avenue in Quezon City.

FilAmericanMom wrote:

You can try the supermarket at Fisher Mall for fresh fish. Fisher Mall is on Quezon Avenue in Quezon City.

Thats to far from Mandaluyong...The cost of going there will be more expensive than buying from good local wet markets which are already available...

Hello brother how are you

RAJA TARIQ wrote:

Hello brother how are you

Raja sahib I will update you about matter hopefully today. I need to find my documents which I couldn't locate to see what are the requirements.

FilAmericanMom wrote:

Thanks haha but too far to go man

have the same dilemma. you can try pasig market in pasig near cityhall.i have a small family so i dont really need buy a lot, but you can try. with payparking right beside the building.