Looking for Hageen daz butter pecan ice cream

Anybody know for sure where I can purchase Hageen daz butter pecan ice cream? S & R advertise they stock it. One store I went to in Manila has no knowledge of stocking it. Help please! One of main thing I miss from USA.

Last time I was at Shangri-la Mall, there was a Haagen Dazs store at the ground floor. They might have it. But I don't know if the store is still there because it was quite some time since I was last there.

Update: When you mentioned Haagen Dazs, I started having a craving, so I looked it up. The store I mentioned is already closed. :(

Haagen Dazs has closed all stores in the Philippines due to: "business performance in the Philippines has been challenging"

Haagen Dazs opened in 1998 and the last branches closed in August 2012.  So 14 years in the Philippines, and it ended.

Unfortunately the internet is full of old information that never gets updated, and so, many sites still list the stores that they had in the Philippines.

The only Haagen Dazs ice cream now available would be imported specially.

Thanks for your help. It saddens me to know they are gone. Any body knows who imports this stuff? I tried cold stones butter pecan in mall of Asia. It's not the same. Help!

Wayne 07 wrote:

Thanks for your help. It saddens me to know they are gone. Any body knows who imports this stuff? I tried cold stones butter pecan in mall of Asia. It's not the same. Help!

I agree. Cold Stones tastes good but it's too thick for me.  With HD, you can lightly scrape the top with a spoon, and the ice cream would gather on your spoon with a very nice creamy consistency. Soft in your mouth and not runny. Very delicious. Costs US$10-13 for a quart here in the Philippines when it was still available in the grocery's frozen section.

I cannot stay in Philippines forever without H.D. And I don't mean T. V. Hageen Daz

Hello there! Rustan''s SuperMarket in Metro Manila carries a limited number of Hageen Daz flavors. Last I saw in the Rustan's SuperMarket in Gateway Mall in Quezon City was some variant of pistachio. There's a Rustan's SuperMarket in Makati, another in Alabang, and one in Shangri-La Mall on Shaw. The complete list of branches is here: http://rustansfresh.com/our-stores/. Happy hunting!

Thank you

Try S&R Davao, pretty sure I bought some there

Was it butter pecan you bought?