2 Koreans Suspected of Wuhan Flu in Ormoc City

Hi,

Sources from City Hall tell me 2 Koreans are at FMC-OSPA with suspected Wuhan Bat Flu.

I guess it is time to start isolation, since nobody can tell us which hotel they have stayed in, what malls they have visited, or what ferries, taxis etc., they have ridden.

Gonna be the same all over.

mugtech wrote:

Gonna be the same all over.

Agreed latest news just in... even the Philippine President himself has to undergo a 'precautionary' virus test!

I´m buying more food stocks tomorrow...

I wouldn't panic just yet.  The spread in Thailand and Singapore has been relatively benign compared to Europe, Korea, China, and the US.
Humidity and heat offer natural mitigation.  Not to say it is not transmissible here but it is not as likely to surge.

MinimalistJourneyman wrote:

I wouldn't panic just yet.  The spread in Thailand and Singapore has been relatively benign compared to Europe, Korea, China, and the US.
Humidity and heat offer natural mitigation.  Not to say it is not transmissible here but it is not as likely to surge.

Humidity and heat at speculations at present.  Also, there are several strains, the Italian/Iranian strain are more virulent and lethal than Daegu or Wuhan.

Thats all we have left..."Hope" & offcourse taking all the necessary extra precautions!

moonunit0103 wrote:
MinimalistJourneyman wrote:

Humidity and heat at speculations at present.  Also, there are several strains, the Italian/Iranian strain are more virulent and lethal than Daegu or Wuhan.

There are 2 strains. The L and the S. The L strain being more common. The S being the ancestral.

and don't forget the Mickey & Mini strain , Wear fishnet tights over your head as a mask to protect yourselves..