QVC test fear

Dear all, I got an offer letter from Qatar as a technician.
As per my manpower I did pre medical test. In that test they have a doubt regarding my chest x-ray so they told me unfit. I couldn't believe their report as I have never felt any pblms regarding my health till date. So I consulted two radiologist and 2 physician for my chest x-ray. I am shocked that they find no issue with my report. Now I am in dilemma whether to apply for QVC or not because according to my manpower if I fail QVC I have to pay 700 QR as compensation to manpower.
Please tell me guys if I should take the risk or not ?

Rakesh1924 wrote:

Dear all, I got an offer letter from Qatar as a technician.
As per my manpower I did pre medical test. In that test they have a doubt regarding my chest x-ray so they told me unfit. I couldn't believe their report as I have never felt any pblms regarding my health till date. So I consulted two radiologist and 2 physician for my chest x-ray. I am shocked that they find no issue with my report. Now I am in dilemma whether to apply for QVC or not because according to my manpower if I fail QVC I have to pay 700 QR as compensation to manpower.
Please tell me guys if I should take the risk or not ?

Don´t let obstacles like that deter you. Consider it like an investment. There are calculated risks but worth the trouble. Don´t be putting off things that you might repent to your grave. So if you can shoulder the loss, do it now before it´s too late. Opportunity knocks only once and it appears that you have the upper hand. Can you refer your favorable results to manpower? They might happen to know  the institutions/physicians that evaluated you.

robal

Rakesh,

Note that this very question is currently being addressed in this Qatar thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=864813

Chances of your getting useful advice on a solution are better there than in Open Discussion.

Good luck!