Advertise a position or two in Mauritania

Hi everyone, I'm a South African recruiter, and would like to use this portal to perhaps advertise a position or two that I'm expecting to look for in Mauritania.
Of course we will prefer to take people that perhaps already are in Mauritania, or who have permission to work there already.  Perhaps some residents in countries nearby can gain access, without having difficulty in getting work permits?  If anyone can share some details with me, that would be fantastic.

Hi COLLEENMecs,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I created a new topic as from your post on the Mauritania forum.

What kind of information are you looking for? Are you offering a job opportunities? Please give more details.

Thank you,
Christine

Mauritanian national looking for exchange with expat living or interested in Mauritania, for business, common interest socializing and cultural exchange.

Hi
I'm interested to live and work in Mauritania if there's opportunity.
Coming next week.
Hope to connect.

Thank you

@COLLEENMecs great and fantastic My name is Saad I'm Mauritanian citizen but I used to live in abroad in USA since Many years exactly 5 years ago Now I'm here available in Mauritania since 3 weeks So please when you get chance call me on ****

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an old thread.

For those looking to advertise any position or looking for a job, please refer to the Jobs in Mauritania section of the website by creating your respecting advert or your CV

All the very best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed