Visiting Al Khobar!!

Hello everyone!!

I'm super super excited as I am finally being able to visit KSA after this new Visa system and have been granted my Tourist Visa already!!  😍😍 never thought this day would come! 😭❤️❤️

I'm planning to visit Al Khobar next month inshallah. Can anyone suggest some things to do in Al Khobar??? Only going there because of my Fiancé, otherwise I would want to stay in Riyadh!

Hello Nili

You will enjoy your stay for sure. I'm from Alkhobar & I can recommend some places. But first can you give me a general idea about what's your personal interests Or activities when visiting a new place ?

Thanks for your response!

Well I definitely enjoy shopping, so some good shopping spots! I also enjoy dining out, especially for coffee, so I was wondering if there are any nice unique coffee spots with a good view, especially for the evening time. Places which are appealing and pretty is what I love 😍

Hope you can help!

Ok

Regarding shopping, there are two main malls here; Dhahran Mall & Alrashid Mall. If you want to go off big malls , you can try an area called seweket which inside Khobar Shamalya Distrect ( more of individual shops downtown.

As for Cafes, there's Salt Cafe which is on the sea side of Khobar, it's more of a romantic place. There's also Ajdan walk area which is mix of cafes and restaurants near the sea also. We call that Side of the city The Corniche Area.

Golden Tuleeb  suits and cafe , Corniche Area, Shubaily side. It has a good cafe with shisha and sometimes band.

Hope this will help, I exclude some places that are ordinary and you may not like them.

Cheers

Thank you for all the information! That's very helpful :)

You're welcome