Best city to renew USA one year visa near Vietnam

Hello,
Can anyone recommend the best city to renew USA one year visa near Vietnam? Or an honest Visa Agent in Vietnam to use for the letter? I am in Saigon and the answers and prices vary wildly. It's hard to know what to believe.

Thanks Much

Vietnam01! wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone recommend the best city to renew USA one year visa near Vietnam? Or an honest Visa Agent in Vietnam to use for the letter? I am in Saigon and the answers and prices vary wildly. It's hard to know what to believe.

Thanks Much

It's hard to know what to think about you.

Your profile says you are a Canadian citizen but you are asking about a visa for US citizens.

What country is your passport from?

We are not supposed to promote Visa agencies in public on this forum.

Send me a private message and I will give you the information for my trusted visa on arrival agent

You should be able to just go to the Moc Bai border crossing with Cambodia about 3 hours from Sai Gon and then turn around and come back if you have obtained your letter.

Or, you can get a letter for return by plane if you want to take a trip and experience any of the neighboring countries. It doesn't matter which one because you will present your letter to the authorities upon your return to VN.

Personally, I have flown to Pakse, Laos and back the last two years, but this may be an unappealing place for those who haven't been to Laos before.

Either way, you should consult with a recommended visa agent.

johnross23 wrote:

You should be able to just go to the Moc Bai border crossing with Cambodia about 3 hours from Sai Gon and then turn around and come back if you have obtained your letter.

Or, you can get a letter for return by plane if you want to take a trip and experience any of the neighboring countries. It doesn't matter which one because you will present your letter to the authorities upon your return to VN.

Personally, I have flown to Pakse, Laos and back the last two years, but this may be an unappealing place for those who haven't been to Laos before.

Either way, you should consult with a recommended visa agent.

Something my agent said yesterday about renewals at the border crossings led me to believe that's going to become a more problematic solution in the future, largely because of the crackdown on illegal teachers.

Those who use that option may find that scrutiny of their personal reasons for being in Vietnam may become more intense.

Well done coz too many illegal & fake teachers....a control must be done!!