Birth Certificate from PSA

Good evening,

I need help. My fiance is applying for legal capacity. We got our papers already, we followed the list of requirements but now our paper are on hold because of my birth certificate. Is there a chance to reject my birth certificate? It is from PSA but its not very clear.

Please any ideas or information will help.

Thank you

Janice

You did not mention what you need the birth certificate for - and what the problem with it is.
I can just assume (from the fact that you post this in the Germany forum and your profile says you want to move to Germany) that you plan to marry in Germany and are afraid that your birth certificate is not accepted by the family registry here.
If so, you should submit a legit and readable original certificate, together with a certified translation of it into German. If you have that, there is no need to worry.
If your birth certificate is unreadable or not legit, better get a new one from your home country authorities first.

Hi

We are planning to get married in the philippines. My fiance is applying for his legal capacity. Upon acquiring that there are requirements for both of us. Mine are:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport copy
3. Affidavit of Marital Status
4. Registration (residency)
5. Cenomar  (Certificate of no marriage

My birth certificate is kind of almost unreadable but this is already from PSA which they require. The rest documents are okay.

Since your question is about marriage procedures in the Philippines (not Germany), I will ask for the discussion to be moved to the Philippines forum.

Lafilipina wrote:

Hi

We are planning to get married in the philippines. My fiance is applying for his legal capacity. Upon acquiring that there are requirements for both of us. Mine are:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport copy
3. Affidavit of Marital Status
4. Registration (residency)
5. Cenomar  (Certificate of no marriage

My birth certificate is kind of almost unreadable but this is already from PSA which they require. The rest documents are okay.

If it's readable enough to be translated, then that should be fine. If it doesn't require translation, I suggest you get a decent readable copy.

Br,
B