Job prospects in logistics

What is scope and chance of getting job in logistics and which is best  city in Germany with more logistics companies

Logistics companies are as widespread as logistrics itself - everywhere goods need to be transported (which is virtually anywhere).
Depending on what your intended job scope is and your pre-existing experience and skills are, it might be well paid (engineering or planning logistics systems) or very badly paid (drivers and manual labourers). For the first category, good German language skills are also generally required - for communication with clients.
As you are EU citizen (according to your profile), at least you won't have visa issues.

I m working as import export coordinator
And what level of speaking skill sud be in German
And how long will it takes to learn German
And which specific cities have more logistics companies

Any specific cities in Germany do u think are more in  logistics

The best level of German would be fluent.
It takes a few years to learn.
But any (lower) level is better than none.

Rather than looking for cities with logistics companies (which are everywhere, as I said), you could look for the industries they serve (and which you have experience with).If it is, say. supermarkets, then there are no "hotspots", on thge other hand harbour logistics tends to be concentrated on the coast.
I recommend you do your own research to find out the specifics of your field.

Thks beppi I think I sud learn German language first to get good job offers

Hi
I was reading few blogs and got to know that in Berlin they do speak English and  easy to find a English speaking jobs
Is it true

English is understood by most Germans, regardless of location - but most are not comfortable enough using it in daily life.
Not speaking German thus excludes you from most jobs that require communication with customers, clients or colleagues (and will reduce your social life as well). This is the same in Berlin as elsewhere, although there might be more niches in a big city.

I have had this discussion a few times. English is understood and spoken but this mostly for tourist locations. This doesn't just have to be in Germany, but Austria, France etc... In the workplace, the native language of the country is spoken.

This discussion is coming up all the time. It seems many foreigners, being attracted by the good job market and salaries in German, think they can manage without speaking German.
THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE!
There might be a few (small) niches where one can get along without the language, e.g. some (but not many) multinationals have declared English the working language and some small startups with an international mix of people might tolerate a lack of language if it is compensated by other useful skills, but the vast majority of jobs is open only to German speakers.
The only exception are menial jobs for manual labourers (like harvest help, construction work or supermarket shelf stocking), which are usually filled by foreign workers from Eastern Europe, Middle East or Northern Africa und paid at or below the legal minimum wage. No German is required (although it also helps here).

Thks beppi  I got  clear picture
It's better I start learning German before I step in Germany