New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Zimbabwean seeking to move to Uganda seeking for a job in ICT field.

Hi,

I have been living in Mbarara for over 5 years.

I joined the forum to help answer any questions that people might have about Mbarara and also to learn more on how to navigate the expat life.

I blog about Mbarara on my site https://expatsinmbarara.wordpress.com.

I am looking forward to interacting with other expats around the world.

If you have any recommendations on books that one can read about expat life, please  reply here and let me know.

Cheers!

Hi all,

My name is Anne, I am a digital nomad and looking to learn more about Uganda and life in Uganda.

Looking forward to virtually meet everyone!

Hi Anne
l am Derrick a ,Ugandan , If you are coming in terms of tourism,you have come ro the right place

Hello everyone, I am a British expat resident in Uganda since 2009.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : No external links, please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm a newby in Uganda, Kampala to be exact. Looking to connect with other expats and find out more about the city and activities one can take part in. Been here a month to date and with Covid around everything seems to be pretty subdued.  Look forward to meeting up or just a general chat about living in Kampala.

He nice to meet you feel Free to ask any questions about Kampala I will be your host

My name is ALEXANDER SANGANDELE from TANZANIA, I m a Diploma Nurse. I want to know more about Busitema city and Busitema Health college.

Hi am peace born of uganda,in the medical and tourism field as well ,the hospitality of ugandan people is just super ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : no free advertising + do not post your personal contact details please

Hello!
welcome to Uganda.
Feel free to ask any question.
Regards

Hello! You are free to ask me  any *** currently living in Western Uganda kasese district

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Hi all nice to meet you.

Hi Anne Edgar here at your service regarding any information that you want.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916107

Thanks!

Closed