Looking for a travel buddy.

Just arrived in Kampala and I will be working here until the end of  July. Looking for friends to hang out, cook with and take some weekend trips to different parts of Uganda. I was in Tororo in 2009, but want to go back out there to see old friends and go to Sipi Falls again, but otherwise open to anything/anywhere. I love to hike.

-Leran

hey there, am billy currently in kampala in aplace known as ntinda, urely am looking for friends like you, call me on **** vist me around here, get to know me, am frienld and you will like my fun here. nice day

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Leran,it is great that u are willing to make friends here in Uganda...it sounds really great because i have ever experienced a life without friends for a year in a foreign country having a foreign language so i know how really it hurts and the boredom that comes by.Am willing to be your travel buddy as i have been here for long and equipped with geographical information and many friends as well.
You can contact me on [email protected] or 0703251026.
I will be glad to hear from you.Tristan.

Hi Leran,

Welcome back. Let me know when you plan to go hiking. That is something I enjoy doing. You can contact me at [email protected]

-Rita

[moderated: off topic]

Hello, welcome to Kampala once again leran.It would be  pleasure  having you as a friend.I know how it feels to be in country without  friends, however that is history when your in Uganda. I am much willing to be  your  close friend and also move you a round areas of choice and hang out in Kampala and other area you would  wish.
your can contact me on 0783808021 or 0702680198  and [email protected]
Cheers

Hi,nice to talk to you.Am currently living in kampala and i have alot of time to spend with friends.I like dancing,singing at times i sing at parties,schools and other gatherings when am invited.I sing hipop and am a raper likes of 50cent,Eminem,R.kelly,Nas,P.dd e.tc.But havent just recorded.I love doing physical exercises and i go running in morning on streets as a way of keeping body clean.I love traveling and i used to go to Tororo to visit my relative there.She was working in CD4 with some NGO.I will be happy,if my request of being your friend is considered.thanks..says Nathan.

[moderated: pls introduce yourself]

hi get in touch

Hello babiesul -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie