New members of the Senegal forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Senegal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Senegal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Deborah. My Senegalise husband and I are newly weds who hope to get a home in Senegal sometime in the next 5 years. We are very interested in meeting other people and would also like to start a small business when we relocate.

Hello my name is Tami. I'm looking to live half the year in Senegal.looking to connect with others who have bought houses or land in Senegal? Can your la d be used for any agricultural use in Senegal or do you need permission from the government (business license etc.)?

Hello

Hope this is where I was supposed to reply. I'm considering moving to Senegal and thought I'd try to meet people already there or also considering going who might give some advice or guidance.
Nice to meet you all.

Hello . I am Ismaila I live in Dakar and I will be delighted to be able to help you or serve as a guide

I am presently residing in Kenya and I would like to  establish  contacts  in Dakar in Senegal to assist me with knowing more about senegal and  also as time goes on assist in the establishment of a bussiness project there.   Any person keen in  new bussiness venture  can be a good partner for me. Most welcome.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916075

Thanks!

Closed