New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Georgia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Georgia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi for all,

I joined this forum recently; as I'm planning to move to Georgia after June 2020.

My initial plan is to start a small project focusing on Travel and Tourism and/or languages (I speak English, French, Arabic and some Spanish) .

Ready for any advice, comments or questions.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Hello Mohammad70, the first step is to make sure you can get a visa, it's becoming more and more difficult. I'm working on a Travel and Tourism app here currently, it's slow going. Good luck.

Hello DavidB4, i joined expat like a month ago i currently live and work in Ethiopia. I was trying to get more information on Georgia. the thing is i am thinking to come and visit the country after a month or two. i already have the visitor visa and would like to see the  the country myself because i would like to work as a freelancer and start an IT business there. i am an experienced software engineer with experience here in Ethiopia and abroad countries like Israel. but i read on a lot of forums problems about people's being kicked off the airport with no valid reason. and I don't want to be a victim of such occasions and wanted to ask for more detailed information. Thanks

Hello Medhanye, I am going to check on that and will get back to you shortly.

I just Checked and they told me it's been resolved. Thanks, David for the Help

Hello, I am curious now; who is they and what was resolved? Might be information others need also...

The once who wrote it on the Forum.
People on trip advisor
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g2 … ilisi.html

Be careful about trusting advice from people on Tripadvisor. You should speak to an immigration attorney here to be sure.

OK Thanks, if you have any more information Let me know

This is the contact info for an attorney who gives straight answers(even if they may be ones you don't like) Luka Kordzaia, ***

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct