Bangladesh invitation letter

Hi everyone,
My name is Susan Bako,Iam a Nigerian living in Nigeria  West Africa.
I am looking to start up my own boutique bussiness and a friend suggested Bangladesh and because I have a niche for quality high street fashion brands I would really appreciate an honest person in this forum to help give me guidance on how to get an invitation letter from a factory in Bangladesh,because I cant get a visa here without an invitation. And will also need a tour guide,will be of great assistance to me.
Thank you
.susan.

SuzannaBako wrote:

I would really appreciate an honest person in this forum to help give me guidance on how to get an invitation letter from a factory in Bangladesh.

I suppose the most likely way is to contact the factories you want to visit and ask them directly.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, my name is Elena Bass
I,m running tourist agency and can help you to get invitation, if you still need it

Best,
Elena

hi

Hi,i am dr.shravana kumar Oncologist.you can email the detais about you and details.

Moderated by Julien 4 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I could help you out maybe if you still in need.

@elena bass

Hi Elena, I'm traveling to Bangladesh and have friends in Sitkhar to stay near. I'm educated and have talked about starting some type of business with my Bengali friends. I haven't obtained Bengali visa yet and live in US. What do you recommend for visa? Does it help having different visa for business before leaving? Do I need invitation letter?

thanks,

Lisa Hlavenka

@Lisa Hlavenka yes! you must need a business visa if you want to engage in business activities in Bangladesh.