Certificate of legal capacity Philippines please help

Hi I am Maltese , and i am trying to get married in the philippines to my amazing fiance , i need a certificate of legal capacity which is collected by a consulate in the Philippines but have no sucess in contacting him
any advice ? or help would be so appriciated

Jazzipp22 wrote:

Hi I am Maltese , and i am trying to get married in the philippines to my amazing fiance , i need a certificate of legal capacity which is collected by a consulate in the Philippines but have no sucess in contacting him
any advice ? or help would be so appriciated

The Maltese Consulate is in Pasig City. You can get your certificate there. And if they can´t provide the proof due to lack of records, you can sign a sworn affidavit issued by them that you are not married to someone else and is eligible for a marriage contract agreement. Here´s the phone, fax, e-mail. You should e-mail them first...

https://www.visahq.ph/malta/embassy/philippines/

robal

Thank you so much the problem i have is that i am trying to contact him, but no response is it possible to marry without or get it from another consulate country!?

It appears that the Embassy in China is handling the Malta citizens in Philippines with there issues temporarily

Jazzipp22 wrote:

Thank you so much the problem i have is that i am trying to contact him, but no response is it possible to marry without or get it from another consulate country!?

Foreigners can´t marry in the Philippines without that certificate. You should e-mail Beijing to know if they´re the one´s responsible for that now.

robal