Wanna rent apartment in Vung Tau city

I going to Vung Tau after few weeks and looking 150-500US apartment for one month (I dislike hotel room living) rent include kitchen, balcony, air etc from good location for finding suitable long term apartment / condo. 
Offers are welcome.
Any tips where can rent short term as one month rent contract?

Aatsi wrote:

I going to Vung Tau after few weeks and looking 150-500US apartment for one month (I dislike hotel room living) rent include kitchen, balcony, air etc from good location for finding suitable long term apartment / condo. 
Offers are welcome.

No specific Places come to mind, but since you want everything included such as the air conditioning electric, you are probably looking for something that is often called a "hotel apartment".

There are hotels here that have transformed some of their rooms by adding a kitchenette. It's basically a hotel room  but you can cook in it and get a monthly rate better than most hotel rates.

Electricity and water are covered in the flat rate,  as well as a couple of days a week cleaning, linens and some basic kitchen utensils, and perhaps a rice cooker and a refrigerator.

It varies from place to place, but when you view the room, before you agree to rent it , you can ask for anything that's missing, such as a frying pan or some utensil , and they will probably agree to get you what you need.

For a Better Living experience, you may need to rent a place for one month where you pay for the electricity.

Aatsi wrote:

Offers are welcome.

$150/month?  That's less than 3.5M, a very low number.  You won't find that in Vung Tau with kitchen, balcony, AC, and good location.  Double that amount to make your life easier. 

An entire house (ground level and a loft) on one of the main streets was rent out a few days ago for only 4M.  The price is close to your lower end and the location is ideal (10 minute walk to the beach) but it's completely unfurnished (no balcony, no AC, not even a light bulb hanging down from the ceiling) and the lease was for one year. 

One thing to know about renting a house in Vietnam: tenants pay for all unnecessary repairs.  The definition of "unnecessary repair" is often not the same in the minds of tenants and landlords.

No one offers a contract for one month rent.  You just find a place, pay one month rent and a refundable deposit.  There are plenty of those.  The farther up you go from $150 the more places you can find.

There's an oversupply if accommodation in Vung Tau.

There are listings here but most are not what you are looking for:

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/vietnam/vung-tau/

If you are on facebook, search for "expats in vung tau". There are several open groups where you will see numerous daily accommodation listings.

Phan Chu Trinh Street is the most foreigner friendly area, where English will be spoken and short-term arrangements (hour, day, week, month) are available.

AirBnB seems to growing in popularity now too. Friends of mine have used it to find short-term accommodation in apartments rather than hotels,

Anyway, unless you arrive on a special holiday/long weekend, you should be spoiled for choice and find that many renters are flexible and willing to negotiate a bit.