International Movers (America to Portugal)

I am moving to Lisbon, Portugal in January (around the 7-10th) and am trying to find a reliable moving company. Any suggestions? I will, at most, have about 20 boxes. Maybe a bit less. No large furniture. A few small appliances like an electric tea kettle. But it will mostly be clothes, blankets, non perishable food stuffs like tea and spices, and a ton of vinyl records and movies. I have looked up a few places online but just picking a company based on a google search feels kinda sketchy to me, so if you've used someone you liked or know someone who has a company they felt comfortable with, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Penny1962,

Till members provide you their insights, we have some companies registered/recommended in the business directory, you might want to contact them to enquire : Moving companies in Lisbon

All the best,
Bhavna

Penny we just moved to Tomar from Lakeland Florida.  We used Transparent International.com.  A bit pricey and it took 4 months to get our stuff but it arrived undamaged.  We moved 63 pieces with 30 of those being boxes.  I did my own packing but the stuff was picked up at my house.  They are nice to deal with.  Fern Reeves