Ministry of Education MOE (UAE) Interviews 16th November 2019

julfina wrote:

Hi asojo,

Hope you are going well

Here you mentioned that "I applied in June and they started to send interview form on the beginning of September. Then It was on 16th of November"

What is that interview form?
Is that an online form with page?

Just a google form to submit some answers as full name, mobile number, confirmation of interview date .... etc

Ok asojo thanks for your reply

do anybody got invitation for interview on DEC 7,  especially those who got screened in on Oct 15....if so please do inform here pls......

Hi asojo,
Did they verify all the documents at the centre? Was it before test or after the interview? What was all documents needed?
Do we need uae embossy attested certificates at the time of interview?
Is ielts compulsary before interview?
Do you have ielts?
Please reply if you are free.
Thank you in advance

BahjaYoosuf wrote:

do anybody got invitation for interview on DEC 7,  especially those who got screened in on Oct 15....if so please do inform here pls......

Screened in on October 15 means what? Those people who got online form to submit ??

julfina wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:

Screened in on October 15 means what? Those people who got online form to submit ??

Hi julfina
Are you for cs/dt?
Do you have ielts score?
What is the status of your application? Is it verifying documents or more documents needed?
Please reply

My status is showing that more documents needed from the applicant.
But i have uploaded all the documents except ielts. I dont have ielts .
I am planning to attend on this december

Is ielts neccessary for to attend the interview?
Is anyone here have the status "more documents needed from the applicant" in application?

julfina wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:

yes...and told to submit before 19 th oct....

BahjaYoosuf wrote:
julfina wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:

When is your interview?

My status is verifiying documents since 3 months but no invitation for intrvw and iam in india if i want to attend intrvw what should i do plsssss.help me

Sufy123 wrote:
julfina wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:

Hi julfina
Are you for cs/dt?
Do you have ielts score?
What is the status of your application? Is it verifying documents or more documents needed?
Please reply

Hi Sufy,
yes cs/dt
no i dint have ielts
my application status is verifying profile and documents since 2018 November.

BahjaYoosuf wrote:
julfina wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:

ok bro
thanks

Hi sufy....
Iam in india and registerd my application in may 2019.since then waiting for the intrvws to happen in india..

BTW  are u in UAE?
intervws in UAE are finish.no more intrvws in UAE.

Hi everyone,I even got a mail from Recruitment team that I passed the interview and asked me send the documents in order to issue initial offer letter.

Chemps wrote:

Hi everyone,I even got a mail from Recruitment team that I passed the interview and asked me send the documents in order to issue initial offer letter.

Hai chemps, when did you attended the interview?

November 16 ,Sharjah

Chemps wrote:

November 16 ,Sharjah

What is your subject?

Business studies

hi guys, a little help here. my application page on t4uae doesn't open, everytime I click on it it shows this msg "Internal Error
Contact your application administrator. Details about this incident are available via debug id "2688547"."
what does it mean?

Hi...
That's just a technical issue from their side.. nothing to worry...y'day I also faced the same...but after sometime got it corrected by itself

oh thank god
thank you so much :)

sh1844 wrote:

hi guys, a little help here. my application page on t4uae doesn't open, everytime I click on it it shows this msg "Internal Error
Contact your application administrator. Details about this incident are available via debug id "2688547"."
what does it mean?

Same with me, maybe they're preparing an update

yes apparently.

Hyd central school wrote:

My status is verifiying documents since 3 months but no invitation for intrvw and iam in india if i want to attend intrvw what should i do plsssss.help me

How did you applied ? thru agency or directly on website?

I am also in india, created login credentials on UAE MOE website but unable to apply for jobs, asking for uae ID and mobile no.?

Can you help??

Hello uaemoe
I applied through agency but filled my 7 paged application  by me .. i think they dint me but ppl who are residing in uae on residence visa for them they will ask Id and phone number. Pls registr through agency that is bettr.

Hi sufy...
Even my status is the same verifiying documents since  4 monts .i applied through agency  .do u know when will we b call for intrvw in india ..also i have uae teaching experience

Hi sufy...
Even my status is the same verifiying documents since  4 monts .i applied through agency  .do u know when will we b call for intrvw in india ..also i have uae teaching experience

My status is not verifyng.. its more documenys and informations needed from the applicant.
And i dont know about any intervw schedule in india or uae.
You are for which subuect?
Dont wry once they call you for interview you have a good chance to get the position since you have the experience in uae..eventhough ttp positions are for graduates they prefer the candidates with international experience or middle east. So hope for the best

Please attest all your educational and personal documents to be attested
Here in UAE, your document should be attested for fast visa process

Here is the highly recommended services in UAE globoprime.com

Hi sufy
Y dont u update ur required certificates? Iam worried abut the first phase that is written test. All my certificates are alredy attested because i worked there .my subject is biology

Hi sufy
Y dont u update ur required certificates? Iam worried abut the first phase that is written test. All my certificates are alredy attested because i worked there .my subject is biology

I have uploaded certificates. I dont know why this status?.what are all the required documents you uploaded?
I uploaded
transcripts
Certfcts copy
Medical fm
Introdctry form
Candidate brief
Pasprt copy
Photo
. I dont have ielts. So no ielts certfct. Do you have ielts?
Could you please check and update what other documents needed?

Scan ofexperience certificates
And no prob if we dont have ielts they give 6 months tym to clr aftr appointment

Scan ofexperience certificates
And no prob if we dont have ielts they give 6 months tym to clr aftr appointment

Yeah...
So i uploaded all documents.

Can anyone able to open the application status page ?
It gives me an error.

Princess Jasmine wrote:

Can anyone able to open the application status page ?
It gives me an error.

Same with me since 4 days.

Hey the page is back up. You can check your application status now

Salwa7 wrote:

Hey the page is back up. You can check your application status now

Still verifying...
Really depressed..
Any hope for interview those who got mail on October 15

Hi sufy! My status also shows more documents needed from applicant and I have since uploaded all necessary documents but its still showing the same thing ón the status that more documents needed.. I really don't know..

My  cv is screened in the month of june will i b called for the  intrvw??

Which is your agency ?
Joy bijo