Steps to retire to philippines

Wanting to retire-live in philippines rest of life. Dream to live on beachfront to pursue home-
farming of reef corals to repopulate dying reefs-hobbyjoy. I need mentor guidance. I can pay my own way. Just need honor-dealing mentor.

I absolutely love scuba exploration-observation ... tired of living above water's surface. Dream desired enough to make sacrifices. Want simple living with Nature. Love to learn. I have some
brain-damage issues but I'm far from stupid.. !_____________________________! about this far.

Just need step"wise" answers on safe-guarded transition to new homeland. At present I own
a home with swimming pool on 10 wooded acres. I am retired doctor of dental surgery agreeable to
giving/working treatment or dental assistant schooling to filipino people. Like to help out.

Anyway, penpalism will be enjoyable, light hearted.

Wish you well & me well,
                                                                                                                                             Roger

Hey!! good luck on your search. Will u be also interested in giving free services for dental organization for better smile in the Philippines? ;)