Need Information Multiple Family Visit Visa ( EXIT RE-ENTRY)

Hi guys..
i have 2 years multiple family visit visa for my wife..
after got extension in Visit visa for 3 months.. Now she is travelling to DUBAI November 09 2019.
Her visit VISA is going to expire November 12 2019..
My question is this.. Once she will exit from Saudi Arabia.. So she has to Enter Before November 12, 2019 ?? or she can come back to Saudia Arabia after 12 November ?

some of people saying to me,, once my wife will get exit.. so she must has to come back saudia arabia befoer November 12, 2019..

Some poeple saying to me.. once my wife will exit from saudia.. so she can come back to saudia arabia after November 12 2019...

kindly guide me properly..

I am applying for a 1 year visit visa for my wife, can anyone inform me if my wife can go out of saudi Arabia anytime she wants ? Or she just have to go out of the country only once she has completed her 6 months.

Thanks a lot to anyone who can answer my question.

Hello! I want  to know regarding your concern because we have the same problem...What is the update?

trytobekool83 wrote:

I am applying for a 1 year visit visa for my wife, can anyone inform me if my wife can go out of saudi Arabia anytime she wants ? Or she just have to go out of the country only once she has completed her 6 months.

Thanks a lot to anyone who can answer my question.

Can leave anytime as I assume it is a multiple entry visa

I did go to jawazat in dammam and asked the officer he said that she can travel any time outside the country but just check the date on absher because we have renew it online every three months, I am going to go Dubai next week so let's see I shall update u on the same

hi, anyone can answer that as per the new Saudi rule 365 days multiple family visit visa extension, after first 90 days possible extension through Absher or have to exit every 3 months for renewal?

See the rule Is that every 3 months u have to extend through absheer, after 90 days u must leave the country and re-enter and automatically it will get renewed for another three months, then rest of the months again do it through system.

What you did for extension of your wife's visa??

Pls. Share your experience Bout Traveling to UAE.?? Did you traveled by road?? Mean by land??

hi brother,
I have my family here in KSA on 1 year family visit visa, my visa 360 day is going to expire in few week by mid of November 2020. Is is possible to get another extension for 90 / 30 days.
does any one got extension after 360 days?
please let me know if there is any possibility to get extension after 360 days.

best regards,
Rishath.

You might in medical case get a extension of few days only. Now flights are open so best to send family back and apply for new visit visa.