How to send money from Vietnam to other countries

Hi. My mom is working in Vietnam but she is having a hard time sending us money here in the Philippines. Are there any ways on how to send money outside of Vietnam?

The best way to ask your mom to find Philipino comminitys in Vietnam then you will get the answer.

I have used Sharemoney to send money from the U.S. to Vietnam. Easy peazy. Not sure how it works coming out of Vietnam. My Sharemoney account  is linked to my U.S. bank account. I send it for cash pick up at a local Sacom bank. A small fee is charged.

Mabbie wrote:

Hi. My mom is working in Vietnam but she is having a hard time sending us money here in the Philippines. Are there any ways on how to send money outside of Vietnam?

Can your mom show where she got the money from. If you cant prove where you obtained the funds its not an easy task.

colinoscapee wrote:
Mabbie wrote:

Hi. My mom is working in Vietnam, but she is having a hard time sending us money here in the Philippines. Are there any ways on how to send money outside of Vietnam?

Can your mom show where she got the money from. If you can't prove where you obtained the funds its not an easy task.

I think it depends  If you as a foreigner withdraw money from the bank and at the same time if you want to deposit the same amount which you withdrew, then the bank does not allow to do, because due to the Vietnamese bank system. If the person has a labour contract work permit and TRC, then it will be a different case.

Yes. She has proof of where she got the money from.

Mabbie wrote:

If she can prove it, and its legally earned,she can send money out through her bank in Viet Nam.

colinoscapee wrote:
Mabbie wrote:

If she can prove it, and its legally earned,she can send money out through her bank in Viet Nam.

I used Western Union to send money (500 usd) from Vietnam to Thailand