EP shows error or no record found

Hi guys,
           my employer in singapore applied on 28 Aug 2019, still now my ep online shows like error found and no record found, while i cross check with my employer he told me that its not reflecting and you gotto wait for it. May i know is that real will it takes even though the employer is eager to hire,, will that happen.

its nearly almost 38 days till now, Do anyone faces it., or should i apply for another company.

Please read existing threads, we have plenty of discussion on this topic only.

In short, your application status should reflect within a day or two, worst case a week. Ask your employer to reach out MoM if they have applied. I have doubt they didn't apply your work pass yet but just buying their time. Good luck

@deepankanz how about your EP application ? status change?

Superman: This thread was dormant for two years - and the OP has not been seen on the forum since. So you are unlikely to get a reply.

@beppi okay, I just anxious to know about why my work pass status doesn't show new application for 6 working days.

Superman: Please read related discussions about when a new pass application can and should show in the system!
If it is really only 6 days (in other posts you wrote 6 weeks), then there is nothing to worry about yet!

@beppi Thanks a lot for your advice and valuable information.

@beppi  can you help me to find related discussions about when a new pass application can and should show in the system?

hr said they applied EP on July 4th 2022 but still showInvalid Status of previous Spass Application (13th July 2022).

maybe my application is not into the system? or something wrong?

Today is on 7 working days. (start from July 4th 2022).

@beppi  can you help me to find related discussions about when a new pass application can and should show in the system?
The search function is on the top right of every page (with a magnifier symbol). Put in the right keywords and related discussions will show up.

Today is on 7 working days. (start from July 4th 2022).
- @high Superman
If the time exceeds two weeks, your employer shouldcontact MoM to find out what is happening.