Delay process of admission in JKU University, Austria

Dear All
I have applied study program in JKU university, but its taking to much time after end of the admission period, and every time receptionist saying that, we can't say anything about your admission, Admission team when take decision then we will inform you by Post.

So any person know about JUK admission process or its mean i am not eligible or any thing else.
after two months classes will be  start. that why i have no time.
Because i have to send my documents for verification & legalization in Austria Embassy and after that i will send my passport for visa and above process will take 4 months and class will start after 2 months.
Please GUIDE me
What will happen

hello,
I hope you are doing fine. I found myself in the same situation as yours. I applied for a bsc course at JKU. I was supposed to begin my studies in Oct 2020 but I am yet to get a reply from the admission department. I hope to join during the next intake which is in March 2021. Since you applied in 2019, I am curious to know whether you managed to get admitted or not.

Hello
Were you finally admitted by JKU ??
Please how long did it take for you to get the admission letter??
I'm willing to start as well
Please help out by replying

Not much is happening because the country is on a full lockdown.

Ohk thanks a lot but please can you give me detailed  information on how long it takes to get the admission and the deadline for application...Thank you