English Teaching Job Vacancy in Pune for Indonesian

Hi, everyone!

I'm  Mona, I'm an Indonesian and willing to relocate very soon as possible to Pune.
I've been searching for a teaching Job in Pune, but they need me to come first.
Most of them require the applicants to do face to face interview, as I am not be able to come due to my saving is not enough to fly as soon as possible.
Is there any school in Pune which can do face time interview and provide me the flight ticket?
One of my expat friends said that don't pay for consultancy for visa or anything.
Is there any possibilities for me to get a job via face time interview (Skype or WhatsApp) and they can provide me flight ticket and accomodation? Thanks for your help.

I have no idea about visa and so on but there might very well be complications with your english language skills. Your post shows you have issues with your grasp of English Grammar and most Indonesian English teachers have major pronunciation problems that could well make it hard for you to find a job.
I'll be happy to give you a free assessment of your oral skills if you wish.
I can send you a text here for you to record and upload to Youtube or whatever, but the camera should focus of your lips rather than full face.
I'm unemployed at the moment so this isn't a company thing or ad of any sort, and I have no interest in trying to charge you anything.

Assuming it doesn't get too busy, I'll do the same for any other Indonesian teacher of English that cares to contact me.
The only information I require is:
Where you grew up
The town (not the school) you teach in
Type of school (SMK, SMP, SMA)

As this will help me with some research I'm conducting at the moment, respondents will be helping me as well as me helping them.

Hello , Fred!
Thank you for your reply.
I do really appreciate it the way you correct my English which I do really need.
It's really nice that you don't charge me for that.
Yas, please I do need your help.
Can you please write down the text and I will try my best to deliver it.

Seems like you're familiar with Indonesia and its cultures.
I live in Jambi  and been teaching English here for more than 10 years, from preschool to Adults.
I admit it my English sounds so basic and daily.
It's not easy to find foreigners in this city.

It's here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=865207

Shy people can send the Youtube link by PM :D