Residence permit

Am new here my fiance is swedish citizen..I have known him for 2years and a half.
We got engaged in january.
I go to Sweden regularly and he comes to Kenya too
Kindly someone advice.
I applied for my residence permit in july this year
And they came back to my boyfriend asking him to submit documents for his apartment and he did so
How long do you think they'll get back to me for an interview
Thank you

Hello,

Welcome to the forum :)

Basically this is how it goes. A case officer (Handläggare) takes your case and start to work with it and then find out some documents are missing or needed to be add because of other reasons which comes up during the handling.

Then he/she ask for it from the one who apply or the one who is the reason to be applied by the applicant, the one who is responsible for that particular document. Until it arrives to the desk case officer goes to next case. So even though the document arrives pretty fast officer could be busy with the other case he/she is into.

And then finally when he/she opens your file again may has to go through a verification process for the new document again and check it with the information had been left already match with it etc. What happens now is your waiting time becomes much longer than normal and no one can give you a certain date it could be sooner in few days or later in many weeks but it will happen for sure. Good luck!