How to delete Saudi engineering council profile

I am newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, how can I delete my Saudi engineering council  profile.

I made a mistake I want to delete profile , then I will make new one.

Did you find the solution? I am facing same issue.

I also want to delete the profile as by mistake i chose registered by engineer rather than technician...so how to change membership of account from engineering account to technician account or how to delete the account

Profession change from engineering profession to non-engineering (Technician) profession:
Any expat who enter the Kingdom with an engineering profession visa, and applied to SCE, but rejected due to non-compliance, should apply for profession change to an appropriate non-engineering profession through the Labor Office. A temporary approval for 10 days will be granted for the legal process upon submission of a written agreement by the employer.

Deleting SCE Account:
If you are newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, you can delete your SCE profile.
Read this link.
Can I Delete my Profile in SCE?

Can you please explain the detail how can i change my profession by labour office.
I came here on technician visa but rejected because i upload my engineering degree but dont have 5 year experience i visit there office they said me to take final exit..
Kindly guide me what to do now??
How can i change my profession without  registering to SCE..

can i delete my sce account after rejection

basitlatif wrote:

but dont have 5 year experience i visit there office they said me to take final exit.

Registration for those engineering profession and non-engineering profession (Technician) with less than five (5) years of experience are not accepted as member in SCE. This is mandated by SCE and MLSD and stipulated in their rules and guidelines.

About changing your Iqama from Technician to Labor visa, I'd suggest you to discuss it with your employer representative i.e. HR, GRO, or etc. I suppose they are fully aware of your situation and they must have plan by now to retain you at all costs.

I am new in ksa and applying first time for iqama i asked my employer(kafeel) about about my situation he is saying we can't change your profession if you are rejected from SCE. He said i have to go back.
Brother i have in seen in your reviews that if someone is rejected from SCE he can get approval from labour office for 10 days to change
Kindly tell me is it possible? If yes then how? I am in big trouble now.

But how to do it? there is no option for cancellation or deleting the profile in SCE. Thanks

Jfaith143 wrote:

But how to do it? there is no option for cancellation or deleting the profile in SCE. Thanks

If you are newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, you can delete your SCE profile. Read this link FAQ Registration - Saudi Council of Engineer

Have you solve this problem already?

did you find any solution because i put wrong email , which i am not using from a long time .

how , because i put a wrong e-mail id , and i cannot even open the link which was sent by site , please  guide me , because my iqama is very near to  expire .

did you solve the problem

how because they write same thing but no option there that without registration how we can delete id .

I have already registered and payed for the fees. how can I delete my account?

I came on to saudia on engineer visa i was rejected due to 5 years degree gap.
So they give me membership and ask me to submit paper for final exit.I submitted that paper and know iam going to final exit.
My question is if i come back again with 5 years degree gap.
Will saudi council give me membership or not.

There is no option for dealting Saudi counsil. How can I delete ? Please kind suggest me how to delete.

Basitlatif same problem, they said go on final exit, now i have to go final exit, there's no option to change profession :(

how can delete my account?

@RedTrumpet

Hi Redtrumpet

I deleted my account and but I can't create a new one it has an error that my Iqama or border no. is already registered

@RedTrumpet

Hi Redtrumpet

I deleted my account and but I can't create a new one it has an error that my Iqama or border no. is already registered.

@PAULA SAAD Dear, could you please share me your contact number, because i have done same mistake ! if you can help me its much appreciated, waiting for your kind reply.

@cooleyes

hi did you delete of unpaid accound . beacus im facing this problem right now

@Nikko John

how did delete and did resgister again

@RedTrumpet can u please guide me as I came on engineering visa but I have only 4 years of gap from my graduation date. I didn't attempt for registration yet . what do u suggest

@Kettapaya

Any one newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, deleted SCE profile & reregister again?

@Kettapaya

Any one newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, deleted SCE profile & reregister again?

@RedTrumpet

I am newly registered and have not yet paid any fees, I made a mistake I want to delete profile, if I delete my Saudi engineering council  profile. then can I make new one.

I am newly registered and have not yet paid any fees, I made a mistake I want to delete profile,

Yes, you can delete your profile.

if I delete my Saudi engineering council  profile. then can I make new one.

-@nasim4always

For creating new SCE account, using other email address, follow the registration process.

@RedTrumpet

Ok i will use other email address but what about Iqama number? Iqama number will be same!!!

It will work?