How can i get a cpr reader printout ???

How can i get a cpr reader printout

Go to any place that has it e.g. bank or money exchange, ask them to print it out for you.

Thank youuuuu

If i am not reachable to these area where i can take print outs then wt is the alternatives?

Make an effort and go to someplace which can do this for you. 

There are NO alternatives unless you buy your own card reader and printer.

Hello
Larger stationeries and even photocopy centres like Copy Top in Salmaniya / Riffa etc should e able to do it for you.
TT

***my cpr number plis giv me print

@vasishsah

Go to bahrain.bh - Search for Print ID Card Certificate and Statement. Click - Print ID Card Details Certificate. Login using ekey and you can take the printout.

1) Don't post personal and identifiable information on the forums - I have removed it
2) This is a forum for advice not a services portal.   And in this thread and others, it has already been explained how to get a CPR read.   Now the service is also available online on bahrain.bh

@topinsight01 This helped. Thanks a lot

I'm planning on visiting my friend in Bahrain but he's a US navy and only got a no fee government passport, does it qualify him to get a cpr reader's printout?
If he has a CPR, he can print it from the below link. It's under Bahrain.bh, Print ID Card Details Certificate

@logicalindian the thing is he can't get a CPR cuz he's not technically a resident in Bahrain. He's in a military.

@boo mitch

If he is in military I do not think they will have a residency permit. Which makes him in eligible for CPR and id card printout.

@topinsight01 so what form of ID should I present at the Bahrain boarder when I get there? Btw, imma be entering the country via tourist visa.

Your passport should suffice along with a copy of your tourist visa.

T&R

@boo mitch

Please note that for entering Bahrain Passport will be enough. If the nationality is not under Visa on arrival list you need to get a Visa. CPR is only needed in case you need to open a bank account buy a car under your name etc, which is only possible with a residency permit.

@topinsight01 well I do need a visa upon arrival. I mean it is one of the categories I can avail when I logged on to their website and check if I'm eligible under my nationality.

If your nationality is listed under the category of "visa on arrival" then nothing much to worry about, your passport is the only document you will need to enter Bahrain.

T&R
It says on their website “visa on arrival”
One of the documents needed to present at the boarders is 1. Hotel booking, if you're visiting a family or relative a copy of their CPR reader's printout.

But my friend is not a bahraini resident.
Then you must present a hotel booking.

@logicalindian it's quite complicated. I will not present a hotel booking because I will be staying at his place.

Look, you have "Visa on arrival" not "Visa Free" access.  This means that immigration DECIDE to grant you a visa when you arrive vs. you applying beforehand.

This distinction means that immigration CAN, if they feel like it, ask for proof of stay.  Not providing it then could lead to refusal of entry.

Plss tell me how can i get

https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … X3z8t1QKq/